Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Devil's Harem - "Tempting the Saint Sinner"









The Devil's Harem
Tempting the Saint Sinner”
 



Greetings my friend, my kin, my brother!
I offer you gifts unlike any other.
Heed not the words of kings or fools,
Ignore the law and bend the rules!
Come with me to my domain,
For there much pleasure you'll obtain!


This is my first prize for you,
Coveted by all yet owned by few.
With her you'll hold your head up high,
You'll have no qualms to cheat or lie.
She will make you as God indeed,
But only if my word you heed.


And now for my second gift,
She cares for riches not of thrift.
She will not love you, truth be told,
But with her lies your weight in gold.
All I ask is your loyalty,
She's yours if now, you swear to me.


This next gift from me to you,
She cares for nothing old or new.
With her you'll feel no need to grow,
No need to plant, no need to sow.
She will be yours to hold and keep,
Just put your soul and mind to sleep.


And here we have a gift so fine,
She wants it all both water and wine.
With her all is yours to imbibe and consume,
With her by your side you'll always have room.
And all it takes for her to be thine,
Is to give in to her charms each and every time.


Here is another gift for you,
With her you'll want not one, but two.
She'll never be enough you see,
But with her you'll be more like me.


Now here's a gift which will topple towers,
For with her come unspeakable powers.
All will fall beneath her feet,
Friend and foe, their doom they'll meet.
In exchange for her, this I ask,
That you fill with anger every task.


So far you've met my tempting six,
Now to add Lust to the mix.
She wears a mask that looks like love,
Much like a crow in guise of dove.
As you satisfy each other's urge,
My mark burns deep and hard to purge.


So now my friend what will it be?
Come sell your soul and sit with me.








-Dr.Drow, The Midnight Syndicate
Damir Vendari FaenTlabbar


No comments:

Post a Comment